Thursday 17 October 2013

Christmouse Past

I must apologise for not writing anything on this blog for a long time.

I was taken into hospital over a month ago with a pierced bowel after a routine laparoscopy went wrong and have spent a long time in the John Radcliffe hospital in Oxford
I had thought that the hospital would have Wifi and blithely took my equipment ( or got my husband to bring it in ) so I could play on the net. Would you believe it...they have no Wifi at the John Radcliffe hospital!
Nothing 

Zilch!
A HUGE teaching hospital and one of the, so say, finest in the country has no facility for people to plug their laptops into the net!

I am beginning to feel better now and as Christmas is rapidly approaching ( oh yes it is ), I now have to knuckle down and get some things made for the Holiday Season.


I shall be showing you Father Christmouse soon.
And Angel mice and of course Fairy mice.

But for now, I am still recovering and taking things easy. I'll do my best to get well for Christmas.

Meanwhile here's a blast from the past. The Christmas catalogue for the London shop, General Trading in 1983.... I sold my original mice there. Quite a coup I can tell you!


Rice Mice in the catalogue of 1983

No comments:

Post a Comment