Monday 11 February 2013

AMermouzing

Medlar House Mice can do anything that the humans can do.
They are quite poseable and so we can make them throw up their hands and legs and dance!

Pirouette, the first Medlar House Mouse, is very happy in her new home in Brackley.


 She has a little friend who is called Arabesque. She is a pink mouse who is very much into pearls. The more the merrier. The bigger the better. Her costume is festooned with them, big, round, shiny pink ones.

I asked her where she got them, thinking that she might tell me the name of the shop so I could go and buy some for myself, as I too have a penchant for pearls.

"I got them all from a MerMouse " said Arabesque "down in Cornwall, where there are quite a lot of them..."
"Pearls?" I said
" No Mermice".

Now THAT I should like to see.

Wouldn't you?




Visit Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Heartfelt/460829193975516?skip_nax_wizard=true


No comments:

Post a Comment